Terms and Conditions – The Haven Luxury Cat Hotel, Countesthorpe
Part One – The Contract between The Haven and the Feline Owner
* Payment of a deposit confirms your booking, by paying the deposit you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
* Approximately 25% of the total booking fee will be charged to secure your booking which is non-refundable.
* The Balance of boarding fees is required at check - in.
* We must receive payment in full for the service intended unless 28 days’ notice is given in the event of change or cancellation of booking.
* Fees are charged per day and are inclusive of the day of arrival and day of departure.
* Cats sharing accommodation (originating from the same household) do so at the request of their owners.
* In the unusual event your cat has not been collected within 14 days of the agreed check out date, and no communication has been received from the owner, a decision to rehome the guest will be made at The Haven’s discretion.
* Day of arrival, day of departure and all days booked are charged for.
* Double room rate is charged on Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, New Year’s Day, Boxing Day and Easter Sunday.
* We are happy to accept payment in the form of direct transfer or cash.
Part Two – Viewings, Check-in and Check-out
* Viewings are invited by appointment during our business hours.
* As much as possible we tailor check in and out times to suit our clients’ individual needs, please give us an indication of this on your booking form and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
* A condition of your cat’s stay is that your cat is in a fit and healthy condition and has proof of vaccination.
Part Three – Health and Vaccinations
* Please ensure that your cats are up to date with their vaccinations for Feline Enteritis and Feline Calicivirus (Cat Flu). Vaccination cards must be produced at the time of boarding.
* We do not accept un-neutered male cats over six months of age.
* All cats should be treated for fleas and worms prior to admission to The Haven Luxury Cat Hotel.
* Should fleas or worms be found evident appropriate treatment will be administered and charged accordingly. Should this action be deemed necessary The Haven Luxury Cat Hotel will take all reasonable measures to notify you in advance of any treatments given.
* We reserve the right to obtain veterinary advice and subsequent treatment if we have concerns. We will administer prescription medication only with the authority of the owner.
* We will contact you or a person authorised by you, should we have any concerns whilst your cat boards with The Haven Luxury Cat Hotel and we therefore require a contact telephone number for the duration of your cat’s stay.
* Public liability insurance is provided although it is always advisable that cats are individually insured by their owners.
* If your cat should appear unwell whilst in our care, we will initially attempt to contact your own vet. Should this not be possible for any reason, we will enlist the services of our Veterinary Surgeon, fees may be applicable. Any fees incurred as a result of a pre-existing condition will be the responsibility of the owner and must be settled by the owner at check out.
* Cats are left at owners’ risk, The Haven Luxury Cat Hotel cannot be held liable for illness, injury or death of any animal in their care.
Part Four – Cancellation Policy
* We require 28 days notice in the event of a cancellation. If we are notified outside of this period the full balance will be required unless we are able to offer the stay to another client where a partial refund may be offered at our discretion.
"What greater gift than the love of a cat" - James Herriot